Community building is all the rave now, but who says you have to build an exciting community all by yourself?
Tobi Otokiti, Product Coach shares her experience with building a highly-engaged community off the back of a role that didn't even exist a decade ago.
It turns out that building a successful community doesn’t have to do with whether you’re extroverted or introverted.
In this episode, Tobi Otokiti, senior product manager and founder of Product Dive shares the 3Rs that you can use to 10x your community. They are: Relevance, Relatability, and Resourcefulness.
If you own a community or you’re thinking of starting one, this episode is the best place to start.
In this conversation, you'll learn:
- How to make a brand new community engaging
- How to ask and receive help when you don’t have the natural abilities to do it on your own.
- Specific tips for launching a community and what to consider before delegating
- How she unintentionally birthed a business by trying to help her peers
- How to build a community that serves as a springboard for your career
- How to take your message to the world through speaking (pitching is involved)
- How to use relevance, relatability & resourcefulness to 10x your community
- And more..
Links and tools related to this episode
DIVE INTO OUR WORLD
Rate & Review on Apple Podcasts
“I love Tolu and She Shows Up Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps us reach more people — just like you — who need to hear more of this content.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select “Write a Review.” Share your thoughts and be sure to let me know what you love most about the episode!
Also, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on bonus episodes that we don't announce. Subscribe on your favorite platforms below!