There's a difference between writing a book and selling the book. Laju Iren, Bestselling Author, Book Writing Coach, and Filmmaker says you must see yourself as the CEO of your book for it to be a bestseller.
We sit with her to understand what it takes to write a bestselling book.
Becoming a self-published author does not have to be a struggle. Your story doesn't have to be "I finally did it, even though it took me 10 years of sweating, climbing 7 mountains and crossing 7 seas, but I finally completed my book."
No, it doesn't have to be that way for you. So in this episode, we bring you the help you needed.
Join our conversation and learn:
- Why you're not weird if you ended up with a different career than you imagined for yourself.
- How to decide what book to write first, especially if you're multi-talented.
- How to know a book whose time has come.
- The zero-cost way to validate your book idea.
- The smart way to build an audience for your book even if you're starting with only 2 followers
- Why your free content is not working 👀
Links and tools related to this episode
DIVE INTO OUR WORLD
Rate & Review on Apple Podcasts
“I love Tolu and She Shows Up Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps us reach more people — just like you — who need to hear more of this content.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select “Write a Review.” Share your thoughts and be sure to let me know what you love most about the episode!
Also, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on bonus episodes that we don't announce. Subscribe on your favorite platforms below!